Monday, March 6, 2017

"EWTN Live" on Ash Wednesday


Last Wednesday night, I went to Ash Wednesday Mass at 7 p.m. at Blessed Sacrament (Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite) so I was not able to watch that night's episode of EWTN Live (not being able to bilocate!). Through the wonders of Roku, however, I was able to watch it the other night. Father Mitch Picwa, SJ interviewed the interim director of the National Institute of Newman Studies, Kenneth L. Parker, who was in Birmingham, Alabama without his security detail, Samson Parker. The episode is cued up now on the show website.

During the main break, EWTN displayed some suggestions for further reading on Blessed John Henry Newman, and I was thrilled to see that the producers included my book! There's Newman on the cover, gazing thoughtfully at Henry VIII. My book is available in the EWTN Religious Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment