Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Podcasts Available



I talked with Ken Huck on his Radio Maria US "Meet the Author" show last week and the podcast is now available online:

Ken talks with his guest Stephanie Mann author of Supremacy and Survival – How Catholics Endured the English Reformation (published by Scepter). This book is a gripping history of famous events in England that had ramifications reaching across the ocean and impacted religious freedom in America. There are so many real-life twists and turns that the book reads like a novel.

Last year, on December 1, I spoke with Christine Niles on her radio show Forward Boldly about my book and the history of the English Reformation, and that interview is also available online here.

While I'm at it, here's a link to my interview last November with Ian Rutherford of the great Catholic bookstore, Aquinas and More (St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Thomas More)!


And, as a preview of an upcoming interview, I'll be on the Son Rise Morning Show, broadcast from Sacred Heart Radio in Cincinnati, Ohio on the EWTN Radio Network this Thursday, January 31 to discuss the Catholic Martyrs of England Tour and Pilgrimage I just announced. You may listen LIVE here at 7:45 a.m. Eastern/6:45 a.m. Central!

No comments:

Post a Comment