Friday, October 8, 2010

"The Good Fight" Interview

Last Saturday I talked to Barbara McGuigan on her Saturday interview/call in show, "The Good Fight"! It was the first time I'd been on a two hour show with listeners calling in with questions and comments. To prepare for it, I purchased a Plantronics Telephone Headset System so I wouldn't have to hold a telephone receiver for all that time.

Barbara prepared for the show extensively and sent me an outline/script a couple of days before. EWTN has posted the interview in their audio library. She begins the show with an introduction to Blessed John Henry Newman, using Pope Benedict XVI's homily from the beatification Mass last month; then she and I discuss the new blessed, and then turn to Supremacy and Survival. The two hours flew by; Barbara had told me that they would!

I have been praying the novena for the canonization of Blessed John Henry Newman for a special intention and it concludes tomorrow, on his feast day.

Blessed John Henry Newman, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment